Tuesday, October 23, 2007

i heard it on NPR

Somewhere in Ohio, early afternoon on Saturday, as I was driving home to South Bend, I heard a set of stories about violence. The first was about a new program in Philadelphia, the second was about memorial T-shirts for victims of violence, but the third, about a personal response to violence, was the one that literally made my jaw drop. Go listen to it here. The whole set is eleven minutes long, the third story begins around the 7:30 mark. The Washington Post also covered the same story, not as well, but if you'd rather read than listen, then go here to read about it.

1 comment:

Pre-Existing Blogger said...

Hi Sheila!
I can't believe I found you! The powers of Google!
It would be great to catch up with you.
Email me - my email address is my first name and my last name, all one word, at gmail dot com.
- Lisa from The Crucible